All of your kind comments are like this beautiful sunset to me and I have nothing to say but THANK YOU!
Enough with the serious talk! I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend because I sure am as you can see from my inactivity in the last few days :b I have brought to you two more tutorials of how to achieve beautiful bright red lips as well as black cherry lips, both colors are one of the biggest fall lip trend. If you are one of my facebook likers, you have probably seen this but I have also include full details of the tutorial. Enjoy!
Before you start, please always apply lip balm to moisturize your lips! As you can see from this tutorial, I totally forgot to do so and my lips are dry as potato chips! For better moisturizing effect, I would recommend to apply lip balm the night before as I find my lips are extra moisturize the follow day! A great lip balm that I would recommend is definitely Clinique's superbalm lip treatment.
1. Once you done the lip care step, we can start by using a lip liner (NYX 09 Ruby retractable lip liner) and outline your lips
2. Apply bright red lipstick (Wet n' Wild 909D lipstick) within the areas of your lip outline
3. To make my lips a little plump, I always like to add a little bit of lip gloss in the center of my lips with a lip liner brush. I rarely do lip gloss to my entire lips because I find it looks too sugary and another problem I always encounter is on windy days, my hair love to stick to my glossy lips!
1. Since I can't find a black cherry lip liner, I used a lip liner brush to outline my lips with the same black cherry lipstick (Wet n' Wild 522A lipstick) instead
2. Apply the black cherry lipstick all over your lips
3. Gloss it up but only at the center of your lips to create the lip plump effect and you're done!
Hope you like my tutorial! Enjoy!
I also brought you a new look of mine. This new look is inspired by my white fur vest. Let me know what you guys think :)
False eyelashes - bought from eBay, repainted my black falsies to a white one with Make Up For Ever Color Cream
Eyeliner - L'oreal Gel Eyeliner
Silver and rusty gold eyeshadow - Lancome
White feathery - Make Up For Ever Flash Palette
What I am wearing:
Fur vest - Korea
Dress, gloves and scarf - Gift
Bag - H&M
Shoes - Steve Madden
Hope you like this new look of mine! Thank you thank you thank you so so much for the comments and just stopping by! I cannot express enough appreciation! Have a nice long weekend everyone!
You can also follow me